Volunteer | Donate | Social Media
- Volunteer 2 hours per month or 2 hours per week any time of the week. Call us for more information or go to our Volunteer page to learn more.
- Make a tax-deductible donation – $22.00 goes a long way! Download our Pledge Form or make a donation right from this page through PayPal.
- Break the Barrier, a project led by youth in support of our seniors, is underway. For this project, various donations are needed: time, drought tolerant plants, weed barrier, and garden staples. Call us to learn more: 805-925-8000.
- Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter – like, share, re-post on your time-line, re-Tweet… tell your friends, tell your neighbors…
We hope you’ll consider joining us in our mission to help our senior population live independently while maintaining dignity, respect, and quality of life. Two hours of volunteer time per month or a monthly donation plan of $22 is a life-changing gift.
- Volunteer Drivers to help our home-bound seniors get to the grocery store or medical appointments. Help two hours per month or two hours per week, any time of the week.
- Volunteer Gardeners. Many of our homebound seniors can’t afford a gardener and can’t do the work themselves. A beautiful garden can brighten hearts. Support our new Break the Barrier Project.
- Volunteer Handy-man/woman. Little jobs sometimes turn into big repair jobs.